Nickel Flake – Grade NF50
Hunter Chemical’s Nickel Flake Grade NF50 is an irregular-shaped platelet with high average aspect ratio ideal for a range of applications including:
- Anti-seize lubricants
- Conductive coatings
- Pigments and binders
Nickel Flake Grade NF50 is just one of the nickel products that we supply internationally. View the properties and specifications below.
- Nickel: 99.80% min.
- Average Diameter: 17.9 µm
- Average Thickness: 1.6 µm
- Average Aspect Ratio: 15.5
- Apparent Density: 2.1 g/cm3
- Morphology: Irregular platelets
- Packaging: 25 kg (55.12 lb) pails
Custom packaging available upon request
In addition to Nickel Flake Grade NF50, Hunter Chemical offers carbonyl and hydrogen-reduced nickel powders in various grades for a wide variety of applications. Some of these include:
- Nickel Powder Grade AH50 – Carbonyl- process pure nickel, with spherical shape, spiky morphology and FSSS 3-6 µm.
- Nickel Powder Grades AH410 & AH440 – Spherical shape with mottled surface and greater density for MIM and other applications.
- Nickel Powder Grade OH series – The OH series of Nickel Powders is produced through a hydrometallurgical process, also known as Hydrogen-Reduced or the “Sherritt-Gordon” process. It is further processed into different particle size distributions for various applications.
- Filamentary Nickel Powder Grade AH45 can be used in sintered metal filters, hard metal binder, battery, and other applications.
Contact Hunter Chemical for details
Grade NF50 – at 2500x magnification, characterized as irregular-shaped platelets.
Grade NF50, shown here at 1000x magnification, is well suited for nickel-based anti-seize lubricants.
HUNTER CHEMICAL LLC
ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Certified by DEKRA Certification, Inc.
For more information, or to contact us for services or products, please click below.
A representative from Hunter Chemical LLC is ready to assist you.